자유게시판

Dr. Susan Block's Journal

작성자 정보

• Anya Judkins 작성
  • 작성일

본문

a6747fd5d44522c243cba7620b10bc99.png?resize=400x0Whenever I get around to making a list of life's greatest aphrodisiacs, travel will be at the top, right after lingerie, dancing and falling in love. The mysteries, the novelties, the exotic sights, sounds, smells and flavors of faraway locales, the thrills of world class cities, the charms of remote villages, the magic of tropical islands, the arousing motion of ships, cars, trains and planes, the disruption of routine, the awakening of the adventurous spirit, the liberating feeling of being out of town and out of bounds, even the stress of travel can excite your libido in ways you never quite experience when you simply remain in one spot.oral-sex-positions-1097811-TwoByOne.jpg Any kind of travel can stimulate desire. You could be going home, revisiting old haunts and ex-lovers that ignite passions you haven't felt in years. More likely, you're getting away from home, away from your boss, family, hardcore your nosy neighbors-away to fresh new places with enticing strangers that might sweep you off your feet into ecstasy. Even a buttoned-down business trip can set the stage for a torrid love affair. And the wise married couple can never go on too many second honeymoons. Whatever your travel turn-on, you're likely to find it in Erotic Travel Tales 2, a marvelous collection of lust-filled stories of horny tourists, sexy natives, overheated homecomers and sensuous strangers who become lovers in that suddenly passionate way that travel so often inspires. Edited with care by Mitzi Szereto, Erotic Travel Tales 2 packs you off on a fantastic round-the-world journey of international pleasures, from the fragrant massage tables of Southern India to the seductive yachts of St.-Tropez to the glittering, voluptuous Hollywood Hills. There's something for just about everyone, not just in terms of locale, but also in terms of sexual style, age, race, orientation, fetish and fantasy. Remarkably, Szereto's selection is a study in sexual diversity without sacrificing quality. These are stories that appeal to the mind as well as the crotch, and sometimes touch the heart as well. They make you wet, they make you hard, they make you laugh, they make you think, they make you dream. G.I. Gurdjieff, one of history's great philosopher-travelers, famously said " the goal is the journey." Maybe that's what makes traveling so erotic; it forces us to live in the moment, to savor the scenery and, when possible, commune with the natives. So do these Tales. It also makes a wonderful traveling companion. I read all the stories while traveling from LA to Paris to the lushly decadent French Riviera during the hottest summer in recorded meteorological history. Erotic Travel Tales 2 just made it all the hotter. It was especially titillating to see some of the places I was visiting appear as backdrops to the stories. Like having Aphrodite Herself as my personal travel guide. AND WATCH THE DR. AND WIN A FREE TO TRIP TO LA ! SEX . FUN . See all the hot stuff you won't see on TV!

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.