자유게시판

Rainer Ganahl Pissing Dreaming Pissing Dreaming Pissing

작성자 정보

• Charolette 작성
  • 작성일

본문

Philip_Johnson.2002.FILARDO.jpgDreaming is as good, necessary, relieving and annoying as "pissing" - yes, comparable to a necessary bodily function (urinating). In that lower body zone, things often stick and stink, they dissolve stuff, though don't resolve them. Asked to harvest dreams that are producing artworks, I came up with the following products over the last couple of weeks without rolling out any dream fishing gear, i.e. I felt really good at this art of pissing. Brazilian one under the robe of a samba dancer. I was still afraid somebody would denounce me. I have basically stopped this European practice now. I am currently engaged with as an artist. I can't recall more details. Eventually the dream came through. Werkstattleiter. I introduced myself to him and he was nice. Yet I was afraid of him, for lesbian he looked like a bull dog. I fell on him. Standard, the major Austrian newspaper. The dog kept biting me, biting me. Context: Here no pissing, but somebody was pissed at me. Stuttgart academy where I just got a teaching job. I was actually another professor.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.