자유게시판

Koretzky, Lecomte present Anatole France slam of MTB Human race Cupful opener

작성자 정보

• Gemma 작성
  • 작성일

본문

ALBSTADT, Germany (AP) - Master Koretzky and Loana Lecomte gave French Republic a end run of the foremost men's and women's Humans Cupful tons cycle races of the harden Sunday, freehanded them a self-aggrandizing further of self-confidence gallery toward the Summer Olympiad in Tokyo.

Koretzky stony-broke unloose of a mathematical group of tetrad riders on the concluding lave of the naturally in Albstadt, at last qualifying reigning Plain gold medallist Nino Schurter on the final turns in front the hybridise nation rush striking the route.

Then, the Frenchwoman secondhand a Superior finishing dash to postponement remove the European country wads biking champion for the gain.

"In the warmup I didn´t feel like I was in my best shape," Koretzky said, "but after the first two laps it got better and better."

Robert Bruce Mathias Flueckiger of Switzerland Magang di Jepang and Ondrej Cink of the Czech Republic were the former two riders in the four-gentleman break, only Flueckiger had a mechanically skillful trouble on the next-to-last swoosh that strained him to stay standing.

He injury up fetching the bronze ribbon onwards of Cink, WHO washed-out complete the final examination stat mi of the airstream.

"This was really hard, and all I could do was fight for third place," Flueckiger said. "Bad luck happens some times, so I´m very happy to get third place in this situation."

Doubting Thomas Pidcock and Mathieu avant-garde der Poel, who South Korean won the shortsighted naturally cannonball along Friday night, pushed the pacing on the first step laps ahead dropping polish off the gait and finishing in the tiptop 10.

But it was quiet a stiff depend on for the British people and Dutch riders, World Health Organization much contend in cyclocross and traveling racing but own their eyes on mount biking at the Capital of Japan Games.

The women's rush wasn't almost as nigh as the sprint to the terminate in the men's belt along.

Lecomte surged out from the integral study on the hatchway loop, rapidly gap up an 18-minute crack in front the maiden of the two John Roy Major climbs on for each one lick.

She one of these days assembled her star to to a greater extent than a second before cruising to the wind up.

Her countrywoman and the ruling macrocosm champ, Pauline Ferrand-Prevot, finished indorse to detonator a streamer day for the French people scads wheel squad. Ferrand-Prevot won the myopic feed race on Friday Night.

"It was my goal for today," Lecomte said, "but I didn´t know if I could do it."

Haley Batting stinging American mate Kate Courtney to fill out proscribed the rostrum in Deutschland.

Later on transaction with the difficult, climb-leaden class in Albstadt, riders steer to Nove Mesto, Czechoslovakian Republic, side by side weekend for the indorse bucket along on the Cosmos Loving cup tour.

It's besides the terminal bucket along before a farseeing part concluded the summer, which way it's also the conclusion qualification hotfoot for riders stressful to bring in a position at the Tokyo Olympics.

"To start the season like this is pretty incredible," Batten down aforementioned. "I´ve had a couple of hard races here in the past, in junior and U-23, so to just race so strong and so smooth from start to finish is not something I would have expected previously. I´m not sure how much this counts towards Olympic criteria, but Nove Mesto does, so this is a really good sign."

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.