자유게시판

The Reasons Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Everywhere This Year

작성자 정보

• Ashlee 작성
  • 작성일

본문

ghost alarm installation near me (https://telegra.ph/how-much-can-ghost-installer-experts-earn-08-06)

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before, particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's small and is taped to the loom on the vehicle which makes it nearly impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available, ghost can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It logs GPS locations and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days to track down your vehicle. ghost installation Alarm is simple to use and works anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and has an cell network. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

cropped-KeyLab-1.pngGHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps for the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also find a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.